Location: Millbank, London
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 D.O.E
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
XLN is Britain`s biggest dedicated supplier of essential services like broadband, energy and card processing to small businesses. We`re second only to BT in our sector and we`ve helped more than 250,000 SMEs save on their essential services over the last 15 years.
Our continued growth has now allowed for an excellent opportunity within our Training Team for a Trainer with a Sales and Service background to enable staff to fulfil their full potential through provision of appropriate training solutions.
As our Business Trainer, you would provide a high quality, professional, cost effective training service which would inspire a motivate staff to fulfil their full potential, making a demonstrable contribution to their sales ability and performance, whilst also delivering business needs.
Business Trainer - Key responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the Training Strategy
- Deliver the overall training strategy in conjunction with the Training Team
- Responsible for all Service and Sales Induction Training for new starters
- Ensure that newly recruited agents are suitably equipped and motivated to make a significant contribution
- Work with relevant Managers to identify training needs and create training solutions
- Conduct regular Training Needs Analysis to identify further training requirement
- Work with the business to design training workshops
- Create, update and deliver all sales and service training in line with business requirements
- Responsible for creating and delivering training solutions to agreed KPIs
- To review the effectiveness of sales training against company requirements
- Coach and develop employees to achieve consistent performance
- Update and maintain all training records and system
To be successful within our Training Department, you will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Excellent presentation, coaching and communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Experience in creation and delivery of Soft Skills training courses
- Experience of working in a fast paced sales or call centre environment
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Experience in delivering training sessions and presentations to large groups
- Experienced in designing, implementing and evaluating training initiatives
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- An approachable and proactive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
- Be a natural team player who exhibits flexibility and is adaptable to change
- Actively build positive relationships
- Ability to give honest feedback in a positive manner
- Comfortable dealing with challenging conversations and strong personalities
- Able to handle large groups of people
- Ability to understand the different types of learning styles and adapt accordingly
- Experience of working in the telecoms industry (Desirable)
- Knowledge of XLN`s business, systems, processes and tariffs (Desirable)
We`re about to launch a number of new products and initiatives which will see our business grow exponentially. It`s an exciting time for us and we`re looking for the right candidate to join our winning team.
If this sounds like a role that you could own and grow in, then please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.