Credit Controller - Education
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Have you got experience in an educational environment? Have you got strong analytical and problem-solving skills? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we have the perfect role for you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a unique school, based in the South West London area. The school offers a unique approach to education which provides for the intellectual and spiritual development of every child, they aim to provide an environment in which a pupil can achieve everything.
The role will be reporting into the Bursar and the Finance Manager. You will be managing all aspects of the fee invoice preparation process in liaison with the schools and you will meet with the Parents on behalf of the Bursar and discuss payment difficulties, repayment agreements, and exclusions.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Use of Sage 200 (2015) accounts.
- Use of FeeMaster and SchoolBase.
- Knowledge and experience of standard accounting procedures within Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Experience working in a highly demanding and busy finance department producing invoices and having responsibility for recording and accuracy of revenue.
- High level of computer literacy and experience of ICT systems, particularly Excel.
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Preparation and submission of termly Direct Debit collections.
- Providing Fees In Advance quotes (Composition Fees) for parents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage queries concerning fees, extras and fees in lieu bills.
- Administer the deposit refunds.
- Providing fees and billing reports for the accounts department as necessary.
- Implementation of the School's payment terms policy and ensure the policy is well documented and well communicated.
- Prepare and issue appropriate debtor communication documents on behalf of the Bursar.
- Work with the Bursar on Bursaries and Scholarship policy and ensure the policies are up to date.
- Capture all Bursary applicants and hardship requests including the necessary conversations and meeting with parents.
This role will pay up to £32,000 for the right candidate, so if you feel the role is for you. Apply within.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.