Trainee Maths Teacher - Salaried PGCE with QTS!
Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher - Premier Pathways
Salaried Teacher Training Programme | September 2017 start
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding Maths Teachers?
Begin the programme as a Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher at this supportive and forward-thinking secondary school in Essex and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary
*** 2-year school-based teacher training programme
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
*** Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
*** Regular peer networking opportunities
*** No classroom experience required (although desirable)
Requirements for the Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Maths teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high calibre graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree in a Maths based degree.
• To be able to self-study.
About Premier Pathways
The Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term of the PGCE, between April and September will be a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year, between September and July year will see the successful Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the chosen Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher undertaking a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
All Graduate Trainee Maths Teachers will be able to interview with the school they will be undertaking Premier Pathways through so that you know that it is an environment you can see yourself develop in.
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
• You are earning all the time
• Constant support from all corners of the network
• Online portfolio tool
• Structured phase system
• A full PGCE at the end of 2 years
• Blended learning
If you are an aspiring MathsTeacher and like the thought of being part of the September 2017 cohort of Premier Pathways Trainees, get in touch with us today! Click Apply and send your CV to Matt Burgum at our Chelmsford Office! For more information about Premier Pathways or for advice about Teacher Training, please call us on .
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Trainee Maths Teachers will be contacted.