A growing SAAS business based in King's Cross is looking for a commercial Financial Controller to join the team of twelve. Due to popularity of their software this company has boasted record numbers and the Finance Director is in need of a strong deputy to lead the accounts team, allowing them to take on more operational responsibilities.
The Financial Controller will be managing a direct team of four with seven indirect reports in order to ensure that monthly and annual figures and analysis are relayed in an accurate and timely manner. In return you will receive a competitive salary + Private healthcare, Season ticket loan, Flexitime and Pension.
- Day to day management of the finance team
- Preparation of accurate, timely and informative monthly management accounts, including full variance analysis against current forecasts
- Accruals and prepayment journals
- Updates to the fixed asset register and monthly depreciation journals
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Budgets and reforecasts - internal and group
- Group Reporting - monthly and quarterly
- Preparation of working capital calculations
- Preparation of corporation tax returns - working with FD and Group Tax advisors
- Cash-flow forecasts
- Intercompany balances - agreeing quarterly
Interviews will be held from the 13th February so please apply now if this role is of interest.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: