Commercial Finance Analyst - Part Qualified
An opportunity for a commercially astute part-qualified accountant to undertake a new and exciting opportunity with an employer of choice in central Milton Keynes. You will provide reporting and analytical support to the commercial and trading teams. You will Assist in the operation and development of procedures and processes to facilitate an accurate view of sales and adjusted margin performance, on a weekly, periodic and quarterly basis.
* Produce weekly reporting of sales and adjusted margin to trading teams and other finance functions.
* Monthly reporting of sales, margin, and trading
* Quarterly reporting into the Q&A pack for sales and margin information
* Provide pro-active and ad-hoc support and analysis to the trading teams, dealing with queries in a timely manner to help aid effective decision making.
* Produce weekly sales and margin projection to help identify potential sales and margin risks and opportunities early for the coming weekly reporting.
* Provide on-going support for the rolling forecast processes.
The ideal candidate is a graduate calibre, part-qualified accountant actively studying towards their ACCA or CIMA. You will have the ability to communicate and influence effectively across numerous business functions, tailoring your approach to your audience. You will comfortable in a fast placed environment and have strong excel skills.
Please get in touch with Ollie on to find out more.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.