Business Analyst - based in Horsham, West Sussex
Paying up to £55,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
As an experienced Business Analyst you will be working for a market leading specialist where your primary responsibility is to provide essential client focus, acting as the user representative for their clients within the project teams.
You will work in a highly motivated team of Business Analysts liaising closely with Developers and Testers, often under pressure and to demanding project timescales.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be a clear communicator with high standards of written and verbal communication. You must have an eye for detail, but are equally comfortable working to provide pragmatic solutions that will be used by clients in their business operations worldwide.
Working with new clients, on the company’s Core product or supporting existing clients, you will be client focused, mainly involved in undertaking the following activities:
- Process analysis and production of detailed design documentation suitable for internal use and/or client review and sign off. This may include working intensively in face-to-face situations with clients.
- Providing assistance with client queries, remotely or face to face on client site and/or at the offices. This may include working on Client site to support Go Live implementation activities.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of test plans for integration and process testing, including the raising of fault logs.
- Providing detailed analysis and documentation of data transfer issues and liasing with clients for effective and practical resolution of any problems.
- Production of high quality training materials & delivery of training on client site or at the office.
- Providing support to the Sales and Marketing team, providing assistance at Sales demonstrations and pre-sales workshops.
Business Analysts are required to follow laid down standards following existing policies and procedures. All these activities require the analyst to have a good knowledge of the company’s product, for which training will be given.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years business analyst experience within a similar industry such as banking, finance, asset leasing or finance leasing.
- Experience of working unsupervised in client facing roles, translating business requirements into high quality business specification and design documents.
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Flexible and able to cope with the demands of high-pressured implementations.
- Self-sufficient in SQL query usage to support investigation and analysis.
- Any accounting knowledge/qualifications are highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills and experience then please apply now to find out more.