GROUP HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISOR
Long established organisation are seeking an experienced Group Health & Safety Advisor.
They are looking for a Group Health & Safety Advisor: a new role, reporting directly to the Managing Director based at their head office near Maldon, Essex.
The role has been created to strengthen, lead and advise the Health & Safety team, currently comprising of H&S consultants, H&S Training Officer and the H&S Committee.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have a hands-on approach and be responsible for leading and implementing the company's Health & Safety policy as well as advising senior management and the H&S committee on all aspects relating to Health & Safety. You will also be an active member of the Health & Safety Committee.
- CMIOSH qualified
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in comparable organisations/industries
- Manage current health & safety systems and advise on/implement improvements
- In conjunction with the H&S Training Officer, carry out full health & safety audits of the Group's sites and ensure all corrective action is carried out
- Carry out regular health & safety advisory inspections of the Group's sites
- Deliver/improve the Group's risk assessment programme
- Monitor company accidents and implement follow-up actions
- Prepare and conduct health & safety training as required
- Make recommendations regarding the company's H&S policies and procedures to maintain and improve safe working practice throughout the company
- Maintain internal Health, Safety, Welfare and Fire documentation
- Advise H&S Committee
Working 42.5 hours per week. - 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum. Plus benefits.
Contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment or apply today