Junior Commercial Business Partner
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Business Partner, the Junior Commercial Business Partner will
take responsibility for: Preparing investor reporting templates and management accounts, Partnering with Heads of Service to help them manage their budgets & Preparing budgets and forecasts.
My Client is a private equity backed company that has huge plans to grow to a £1bn company within the next 3 years. They are market leaders within the property industry and due to Growth they are now looking to recruit in their Commercial Finance team.
- To assist in the reporting of management information for all Group Commercial Business.
- To prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting schedules and analysis for Commercial
- To support all commercial budget holders to deliver regular, accurate analysis of
performance and to assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- To improve finance processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts schedules, including P&L and balance Sheet and payroll analysis where relevant
- Meet with budget holders regularly to investigate major variances and highlight issues.
- Correct mis-postings and mis-codings
- Prepare consolidation adjustments
- Variance Analysis & Commentary.
- Reviewing Cashflow forecast with Development team
- Meet with project managers regularly to investigate major variances and highlight issues.
- Maintain development Cashflows
- Prepare monthly development template to investors
- Populate investor reporting templates (monthly and quarterly)
- Part Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA
- Experience preparing full Management Accounts & Business partnering
- Excel - Pivot tables & V look ups
- Outgoing & Confident
- Looking to progress within an organisation
- Full study support
- Pension 5 - 7%
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Many other benefits!