Senior Block Property Manager - London
Senior Block Property Manager. Our Client, a niche property services company specialising in asset and property management of Commercial and Residential properties, are looking for a Senior Block Property Manager to work on an existing and new build portfolio.
- Overseeing day-to-day maintenance of allocated portfolio.
- Attending chair and minute client Board meetings, including AGM's and Directors meetings.
- Responsible for project manage major internal and external works.
- Liaising with local councils and government bodies and police to adhere to relevant regulations.
- Handling flat owners / tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Managing on-site staff and manage relevant employment issues.
- Issuing and collecting service charge and ground rent arrears.
- Producing budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for Board approval.
- Managing expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and produce reports as required for the Board.
- Carrying out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order.
- Ensuring insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly (in conjunction with the appropriate member of staff).
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and all action points set out in the Annual Audit are completed within appropriate time frames.
- Providing legal understanding and support of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 3+ years' Residential Block Management experience and have experience of dealing with mobilisation and set-up of new build developments. You will also have a proven track record in managing service charge budgets in excess of £300,000 and understands leasehold legislation, L&T Acts, RICS regulations and possess good attention to detail. The successful candidates will be articulate with good communication skills and be proficient in Excel/Word.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.