Financial Accountant - Projects
This is an exciting financial accounting and analysis role within a high growth international leisure business. The role will provide financial reporting and analysis to each of the development projects within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- provide day to day financial support to the projects team including accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions.
- preparation of monthly management accounts for all development projects.
- produce meaningful financial data to aid decision making including WIP, regular forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure continual improvement of financial processes and IT systems.
- Build strong relationships with departments across the business to effectively communicate financial and commercial information.
Successful candidates will have relevant practical experience in financial and management accounting, experience with capital expenditure and projects would be beneficial. Ideally you will be studying towards your ACCA or CIMA qualification. The role requires excellent communication skills and a methodical approach to work.