Solution Architect/Solution Designer
SOLUTION ARCHITECT, TECHNICAL DESIGN ARCHITECT, TDA, TECHNICAL STRATEGY, JUNIOR ARCHITECT, JAVA, .NET
I'm looking for a Solution Architect for one of our high profile clients, based in Bristol as they begin a significant transformation. You will be part of a small core team of specialists with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. The team is responsible for driving the technology and digital strategy forward and ensuring the adoption of high level principles and policies.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for;
- The creation and maintenance of as-is, transition and to-be Solutions Architectures which meet the needs of the client's business.
- Defining technical strategies, policies and standards in conjunction with the Security Architect, the Infrastructure Architect, and the Data Architects.
- Providing advice on technical aspects of systems development and integration and ensuring that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Identifying when bespoke solutions are required and when COTS products are available selects which will be used.
- Demonstrable experience working in Solutions Architecture, Senior Developer, Senior Analyst or Junior Architect type roles.
- Experience of code development and or design in an enterprise class language e.g. Java or a variant of .net.
- Experience of working with Service Deliver Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, DBAs on complex problem solving and solutions development.
- Producing high quality written and visual material to communicate complex concepts, ideas and designs to technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, team members and stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the business.
Please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss the position further feel free to contact Ryan on