This leading multi-site leisure company are looking to recruit a Finance Manager for a role based in central London.
Reporting into and supporting the Regional CFO the responsibilities will include:
- In depth involvement with the continuous finance integration, ensuring alignment of management and operating model, financial accounting, reporting and control
- Managing the budget and forecast for the due diligence and integration
- Finance support of cost/benefit activity associated with the acquisition
- Support the Regional CFO in business as usual finance activity including liaising with CEMEA country CFOs on forecasting, actuals reporting and implementation of financial control enhancements.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)