Power Operation Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Power Operations Manager to work within the Central Risk & Procurement Department, within a well known oil and gas brand in Redhill.
The successful candidate would be leading a team of 2 Managers and 4 Analysts. The team forecasts demand, assesses risk and reports exposure on a portfolio value of forward energy with a value in excess of £750 million.
Suitable candidates must have the following skills and experience in order to apply for this role.
- Relevant qualification in a numerate and/or analytical discipline
- Extensive commercial experience within the electricity supply industry
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate technical arguments to non-technical audiences
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel and Access
- Experience of managing and leading a team
Interested? Please contact Claire for further information.