Web / Software Developer - Southampton - £25k - £30k
Web Developer / Software Developer
C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Umbraco CMS
£25k - £30k
Flexi-time, remote working, great company culture, excellent work/life balance
Web Developer / Software Developer required to join a successful and ambitious digital agency based in Southampton. The company encourage flexible working and promote a balanced work life balance with plenty of flexibility to suit lifestyles.
You will be enthusiastic about programming and producing quality website builds. You'll need to be able to hit the ground running to help with a busy pipeline of work. You don't need to know everything, but do need be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Using the C# programming language and ASP.NET MVC for new websites and web-application builds
- Bug fix and maintain existing code (C# and some VB.NET)
- Developing your skills to liaise with clients
- Working across our exciting portfolio of clients, including theme parks, sports teams and publishers.
- Learning to develop on top of the Umbraco CMS
Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development best-practices
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Ability to take initiative and learn new things
- The ability to write neat and well-documented code
- Experience with the Umbraco CMS
- Experience developing with the ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience developing with AngularJS (1.x)
- Experience of design and user experience best practices
- A working knowledge of GIT
- Experience with QA and unit testing
If you are an enthusiastic web developer with a passion for developing website and web apps, writing clean, testable code and are looking for a flexible and friendly working environment please get in touch asap.
To apply. Please send your CV to or call