Asset Manager - London
Asset Management - Alternative Residential - Our Clients are well established Asset Management firm with offices around the globe and a large real estate portfolio across different markets. They adopt a start-up structure in the UK and have acquired a number of properties and are still expanding aggressively. They are currently recruiting for an experienced and accomplished Asset Manager to join the team and support them with their Alternative Residential portfolio.
- Asset managing a portfolio of properties.
- Optimising cash flow and asset value.
- Formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio.
- Creating marketing strategies to optimise income and enhance asset value.
- Responsible for formulating and implementing asset positioning strategies.
- Forming and maintaining good tenant relationship to ensure high rate of retention.
- Preparing and managing annual budget and reports which include asset performance, leasing status and rental collection.
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sales process.
- Assisting with the underwriting of new investment opportunities as required.
- Working closely with Property Managers to ensure properties are properly maintained, and in compliance with regulations.
- Coordinating with external parties such as government authorities and brokers as required.
- Managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness.
The Successful Candidate will have over 5 years' experience working in an Asset Management role within the alternative residential sector and will possess a Degree in Real Estate, Business, Building, Finance, Engineering or similar. The incumbent will have gravitas and knowledge of the Local / London markets and will be commercially savvy and someone who has sound financial grounding. It will be beneficial if the candidate has experience working with systems such as SAP. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a team player, resourceful and analytically minded to join a growing team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.