Sales Advisor - New Build Homes
My client are a national house builder delivering new build properties to a wide range of customers varying from luxury family homes to townhouses, cottages and apartments located in new communities, urban, suburban or rural locations creating places of character and quality. Their homes are designed to work for the way people live today with materials and landscaping that reflect their commitment to quality, style and character.
Due to an increased in workload, they are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Negotiator for sites across the Greater Manchester region.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Being first point of contact for the customer, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, advertising and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
- Assess customer requirements quickly and respond appropriately, building rapport
- Maintain all materials and show homes to meet quality standards
- Provide tours of show homes, where appropriate, and ensure the provision of high quality product information
- Promote the products and homes highlighting features and benefits
- Provide all relevant information to potential customers including plans, products, pricing etc. ensuring that the information is fully understood
- Maintain contact with customers on a regular basis, providing updates and progress
- Provide demonstrations to customers including capturing of snags
- Provide accurate and meaningful customer data and insight to key colleagues and departments
- Liaise, set and meet expectations with external bodies such as solicitors, financial advisers etc.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in Property Sales and customer service
- Preferable good working knowledge of the house building industry
- Significant knowledge of negotiation and sales approaches
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to establish needs of others in order to provide the right product
- Ability to interpret and manage self against tracking systems and procedures
What's on offer?
My client offer a basic salary of £18k, company car, with a commission structure to earn approx. £20k, mileage and additional company benefits.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact Deena at Bromak or apply via the link below.