Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant needed for a thriving business in High Wycombe
Your new company
You will be working for a leading business based in High Wycombe.
Your new role
Your new role will be to support in resolving queries, process accounts payable invoices, expense reports and payments to suppliers and associates.
- Liaise with all relevant parties to resolve all third level escalation queries
- Input invoices
- Liaise on daily basis on payments due
- Review and approve all payments on a weekly basis
- Deal with all returns to vendor queries from Vendors
- Review vendor reconciliations monthly. Advise on any further action required
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager on month end processes and ad-hoc duties
- Perform credit checks on new trade vendors and report any concerns.
- Ensure compliance with Accounts Payable processes
- First level review and approval on all Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in collating information for auditors as and when required
- Maintain prompt and correct assignment of invoices
- Set up and deactivation of workflow users
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external partners
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience within accounts payable and preferably from a retail background. Good attention to detail, strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills are a necessity. You must be able to work well in a team and individually. Good excel skills, reconciliations experience and knowledge of journal processing is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with other company benefits and a chance to secure a position within a leading business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.