Training HR Manager
An established provider offering training in a variety of sectors all over the UK. A respected name in the industry, with a focus on quality and a strong Ofsted grade.
This organisation is well respected in the industry for the quality of training being delivered, and pride themselves with excellent client and learner feedback nationwide across all their specialisms.
We're looking for a passionate and results-driven HR Manager with a strong Training background to drive this established providers HR process forward, maintaining all current processes within the HR team, including recruitment, management of staff, developing the current workforce, dealing with wages & many other responsibilities.
This is an office-based position with occasional visits to the training providers satellite centres around both the West & East Midlands.
The successful candidate MUST HAVE at least three years experience at a senior HR level within a Training provider
The ideal candidate will also possess excellent commercial awareness, combined with experience within Business Growth/Business Development & Tenders with successful results.
The ideal candidate will also possess excellent working knowledge of Awarding Body requirements, SFA Funding requirements, a solid understanding of the new Framework changes & the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Understanding of SFA Funding requirements
- Experienced within Contract & Performance Management
- A qualification in HR Management or a strong occupational background in Management within Training
- Strong background within training
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to a £40,000 overall package available for the right candidate
- Mileage allowance paid from home on visits to satellite centres
- Excellent Holiday Package
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine development opportunities