We have great opportunity for talented Chef Manager to join and lead our team within a prestigious B&I contract in Newcastle. The Chef Manager will be a 'foodie' with a passion for quality & service
Monday to Friday, offering high end food quality across a breakfast & lunch service along with plenty of hospitalityPackage description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of qualifications and courses for our Managers. For our future stars we have our Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For our established Managers we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We are also Edexcel approved so you cam be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a future star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn't enough we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work we offer a god annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Managing an experienced and motivated team
- Catering for the staff, including breakfast and lunch, all from fresh produce
- Attracting new customers with your excellent service and quality food
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- Training and motivating staff
- Build an excellent relationship with the client
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with expectation
- Have a can do attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Be passionate about food and innovation
- Work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Financially astute
- Be passionate about food and always work to very high standards
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dinning rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the sectors of Business Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with established brand portfolio.
Our company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.