Senior Test Analyst / QA Lead - Selenium - Circa 55k
Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead - Hands-on
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
We are seeking an enthusiastic and career driven Senior Test Analyst / Lead to join a highly successful business based in Hampshire. You will be joining a newly formed QA function taking a hands-on approach to automation testing and offer direction to the long-term automation strategy.
You will join an established IT team conducting both Manual and Automation testing of commercial Web/Mobile Apps with Selenium/C#. Automation test experience is essential and the ideal candidate will have strong programming skills, possibly an ex-Developer or working in a Developer in Test type role currently.
Responsibilities & Competencies;
- Perform QA duties on large Web applications
- Perform automation testing with Selenium (C#)
- Take lead on improving the companies QA strategy
- Perform Unit, Integration and Regression testing
- Design and create test scripts / scenarios and regression packs
- Liaises with stakeholders to demonstrate new functionality on applications
- Work to an Agile methodology, attend regular SCRUM meetings.
- Software / Web testing experience is essential
- Automation testing e.g Selenium, is essential
- Regression and Unit testing experience is essential
- Previous leadership or implementation of QA/Test strategy is preferred
- OOP experience with C# is preferred
- Agile/SCRUM understanding
- Have ISEB/ISTQB certification or similar
- Excellent communicator, must be able to lead on projects
There is excellent scope for career progression and training with new technology plus a strong benefits package. To discuss the full details please apply for the role or contact me via LinkedIn.