A leading independent music label is seeking a Royalties Administrator to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience working with royalties or is seeking to work on the operational and finance side of the music industry.
Reporting to the Royalties Manager, you will be responsible for processing and distributing label and artist statements on behalf of the label.
You will need to be highly mathematically skilled possessing excellent MS Excel skills and previous music industry experience would be preferred.
- Processing and distributing periodical (Monthly, Quarterly and Biannual) label and artist statements
- Maintaining client data and royalty conditions
- Liaising with regional finance teams with regards to payments and statements
- Processing and communication of royalty data to European operations teams
- Allocation of correct costs to statements
- Management of ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process
- Administrative duties as required
- Previous experience working with royalties would be advantageous
- Experience within the music industry ideal
- Excellent mathematical and MS Excel skills
- Highly organised both methodically with great attention to detail
- Able to adapt and work under pressure within a fast-pcaed environment
- Experience using Vistex Counterpoint Record Maestro would be advantageous