Marketing and Partnerships Manager
As the Marketing Manager your role will include reporting to and supporting the Head of Regional Marketing in developing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the business.
My Client is one of the UK's leading travel companies. They a seeking a passionate Marketing & Partnerships Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop an annual Regional Marketing plan
- Work closely with the marketing team to influence regional support across CRM, Advertising, Social Media, Corporate Affairs, Brand, and Digital teams to provide the resources required to deliver key regional marketing activity and commercial objectives
- Develop and implement regional partnership and sponsorship plan in line with overall regional marketing strategy. To address regional business challenges and drive incremental revenue, bring to life brand messages, and generate content used externally in PR and across owned and social channels
- Develop and manage large scale Brand Activation of regional marketing projects and events end to end, often with support of the agencies
- Dovetail regional marketing plans with overall marketing strategy and wider commercial strategy
- Work with external agencies to support the delivery of key partnerships and regional marketing activity. Identify and build excellent relationships with key regional stakeholders including local tourist boards, regional development agencies and marketing bureaus
- Support the implementation of marketing plans for regional partner activity integrating across a mix of media channels where appropriate
The Marketing & Partnerships Manager that secures this role will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence others
Excellent commercial judgement and negotiation skills
Good eye for excellent creative, coupled with a solid understanding of the creative and production process
Ability to negotiate commercial agreements for win/win
Must be well able to work collaboratively and cross functionally
Strong attention to detail
Strong team player
- Happy to work from a London HQ but also travel across the UK on a regular basis
Competitive basic salary & benefits package on offer to the Marketing & Partnerships Manager that secures this role.