Sales Executive EMEA
Sales Executive EMEA - Technology
Up to £40,000 DOE + uncapped Commission (OTE £80K) and excellent benefits package
Fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation in a small but very successful UK team; selling a range of voice & data software products and services which will involve 25% travel both domestically and internationally. Duties will include:
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment.
- Build and maintain key contacts and secure new and/or existing business.
- Responsible for revenue generation, account penetration and market development within assigned territories or named accounts.
- Work collaboratively with internal resources as needed to ensure success of implementation to the customer.
- Provide strategic support to the customer while demonstrating products and solutions that align with the customer's needs.
- Lead the sales and contract renewals process to include the following activities: creation, presentation, and sales of a complete value proposition, negotiating, pricing, and contractual terms, the development, writing, and delivery of sales proposals, RFPs, and through negotiation to a commercial agreement.
- Keep up to date with product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Share knowledge with both internal and external customers.
- BS/BA degree in business or related field with 5 years' experience in sales of software products and services
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, and networking
- Proven ability to establish client relationships
- Driven with the ability to achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Pro-active, creative, and enjoys challenges
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to deliver quality presentations to prospective customers
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment with an understanding of business and decision process in different geographic territories
- Multilanguage capabilities as required within certain geographic territories