Programme Consultant /Academic Sales Advisor /Course Specialist
Job Title: Programme Consultant
Salary: £20k - £24k
Role Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 24th February 2017
Having experienced massive success, including their recent Queen's Award for Enterprise), the School is aiming to become one of the world's most respected providers of business education. With a growing presence on a global scale, coupled with continued plans for expansion, this is an excellent time to join the truly dynamic and innovative business.
In line with the continued expansion strategy the school is looking for highly ambitious Programme Consultant in Central London. As Programme Consultant, you will be responsible for promoting the School's programme portfolio to student base over the phone and via email. The School is looking for highly results driven and tenacious individuals with a natural flair for sales, who will demonstrate a hunger to exceed targets and expectations. As a rapidly expanding and global business, the company can offer excellent opportunities for fast track career progression which is entirely performance driven. The School adopt a meritocratic approach meaning they reward top performers giving you the opportunity to earn as well as progress.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Providing individually tailored advice to all prospective students
- Consulting students through the full application circle: form initial conversation through to finalising and closing their application to study with the school
- Exploring possible career paths for students and matching it with specific offerings
- For international students: advising/ making student aware of on visa, immigration issues and compliance.
- Handling student enquiries regarding different programmes from potential student
- Building commonalities to gain trust and engage potential students
- Portraying a positive and professional image of LSBF at all times. Account Managing students applications from original enquiry to payment of tuition fees
- Build and maintain good working professional relationships with internal colleagues in support of recruitment and sales activities, sharing information, ideas, product knowledge and good practice including central admissions team etc.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Excellent presentation skills, high level of confidence
- Ability to multitask in a busy, highly pressured and fast paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service, advising and interpersonal skills
- Educated to Degree Level
- Knowledge of the relevant educational sector both in the UK and Internationally
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Programme Consultant, College Team Leader, Course Recruiter, Volunteer Recruitment Officer, University Selection, Volunteer Recruiter, College Recruiter, University Recruiter, College Selection will also be considered for this role.