Office Legal Cashier
The key responsibilities for this office legal cashier role are as follows:
- Posting purchase invoices from the firms suppliers.
- Obtaining authorities for CHAPS & BACS payments.
- Posting daily telephone & postage transfers.
- Posting daily Land Searches from online accounts.
- Producing end of day reports and payment of NYP disbursements.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager as and when required.
The key requirements for this office legal cashier role are the following:
- To have experience working with an accounts package.
- A strong level of numeracy, with high grades in mathematical subjects.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a busy accounts department.
- A background working in bookkeeping and accounting working within a commercial environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.