An Urgent need has arisen for a ACA/CA Qualified Finance Director of a Global Entertainment business. This role is a 12 month maternity and will be supporting head office in the US.
- Advise the Managing Director and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, artist advance investment, and accounting policy matters.
- Serve as the management liaison to the US management and finance teams; effectively communicating and presenting financial results, projections and strategic initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of the UK's strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organisation.
- Timely preparation, review, approval and filing of statutory audit documents, annual accounts, reports and disclosures.
- Appointment of auditors in accordance with the approval limits set out in the System of Authority
- Execution of banking, legal and tax documents on behalf of the business unit in accordance with the approval limits set out in the System of Authority
The suitable candidate would ideally have advanced excel and experience within Media. If you feel this is suitable for you please don't hesitate in applying.