My client, a medium sized media business in the West End, London are looking for a progressive Management Accountant to join their team, happy to have someone making a step up. They have a number of subsidiaries which the successful candidate can take ownership of, opportunity to be more of a finance business partner too.
This role is to support the two senior management accountants and the accounts payable supervisor, assisting them with the efficient and effective running of the finance function. The role responsibilities will be broad and provide exposure across all the groups companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated part qualified finance professional (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or overseas equivalent) who would thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple industry exposure.
Assisting in the monthly management account process for Group of companies including but not limited to;
- Posting and reviewing journals
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing management accounts and ensuring that they are delivered within the agreed timeframe
- Providing and interpreting the financial information provided each month, including analysis of variances and exceptional items
- Assisting the accounts payable supervisor to ensure the timely and accurate completion of payment runs
- Assisting in the timely completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the numerous special projects and ad hoc tasks as required
- Assisting with the managing the company's financial accounting and reporting systems including identifying ways to increase efficiencies in the department
- Working with other non-finance personnel including the retail stores in the UK and USA
Ideally the candidate would have used SUN 6 Accounting System. Please apply to