Negotiator Graduate Scheme - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
We are a leading luxury "deal a day" website that uses the power of group buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that's hard to beat! We will only feature the best deals on the best restaurants, events, lessons, tours, spas and experiences.
We have offices in London, Manchester and the midlands. We are looking to expand in all of these locations. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire five Graduate Business Consultants. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Sales Lead, Partner and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. From day one, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across fashion, hospitality, beauty and once in a lifetime experiences.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn an average of £32k in their first year. Our teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree or equivalent - we work with premium brands and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our markets is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- Sales/commercial experience is desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 innovative businesses;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first year earnings of £32,000 and a market-leading £20k base. The first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months and we regularly promote from within beyond that - within 18 months you could be a Sales Team Lead with responsibility for internal growth (and expenses paid business trips!).
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as 25 days paid leave, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Clear and structured career pathways to sales management.
- Fab office with a great team.
- Lively social working culture, including 'All-Bar-Wowcher', sports and numerous other office events and activities.
- 25 days holiday.
- DMG Media Rewards (discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards).
- Employee Assistance Provider - Confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service.
- DMGT Share Purchase+ (share incentive plan that enables you to acquire shares in DMGTwith tax advantages).
- Season ticket loan.
- DMG Media Cycle schemeMatched charity fundraising contributions.
To apply for this rare opportunity, send your CV