Fabricator / Welder
We are seeking an experienced Fabricator Welder to join a long established Walsall based engineering business with a rich heritage and reputation for both quality and diversity of their product range.
Working within a team of 10 fabricator welders on large fabrications for a wide variety of projects offers the opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of work and the ability to expand your skills beyond fabrication and welding.
- Proven history in Fabrication and welding on medium to large fabrications
- Ability to work in a team and on own projects where required
- Desire to learn new skills or expand existing skillset
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- High standard of MIG welding
Initially with a basic hourly rate of c£11 hr plus an abundance of overtime at excellent overtime rates. Typical weekly earnings £600+
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a wide variety of sometimes complex but very interesting projects.
This is a permanent position, no temp to perm involved.
Please call Steve Ridgley or Suzie Stanley for further details on