Morgan Law are proud to be representing a charity based in North West London who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will report into the finance director and managing a small finance team.
This fantastic position will involve the following duties:
- Line managing staff
- Preparing the management accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure full reconciliation of debtors and creditors and funding donors is provided
- To ensure all accruals and prepayments have been accounted
- In charge of monthly payroll
- Investment accounting
- Produce monthly cash flow forecasting and advice on actual vs budget
- Produce annual financial statements in accordance within the charity
- Support year end process and annual audit
It is highly desriable candidates have worked in a charity environment and have both management and financial accounts experience. Training will be provided if candidates have no prior payroll experience. This is an ideal role for candidates who are qualified by experience.
Benefits include: Excellent holiday allowance, 34 hour working week (flexible working hours), up to a 10% pension
If this opportunity excites you please apply below.