Audience Analyst/ Award Winning/Google or Adobe Analytics/SQL/Tableau -London- 30-36k and Bens
Audience Analyst/ Award Winning Online Publishers/ Subscription/ Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/SQL/Tableau/Excel-London- 30-36k and Bens
An Audience Analyst required for major Publisher in their Central London head office
Our award-winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Audience Analyst.
The Audience Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• As an Audience Analyst, you will be working and supporting the Head of Audience Intelligence
· Before releasing report and key data points to the end user ensure they are correctly done by the team
· Use internal and external data sources to provide competitive analysis for internal benchmarking
· Produce ad hoc reports and analysis
· Champions understanding of the digital measurement framework across the business
· Developing a best in class Digital Analytics toolset and enabling self-service among business stakeholders
What skills are required for the Audience Analyst:
• Experience working as an Audience Analyst or similar
• Solid commercial experience and an understanding of Web Analytics tools such as; Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends or similar
· Working knowledge of using Tableau, SQL and advanced knowledge of Microsoft tool set; Excel, Powerpoint & Word
· Strong Knowledge of Online Analytical techniques and experience of Social and 'Real Time' Analytics with a passion for Digital technologies both past and present
· For an Audience Analyst role it is important that you are a quick learner and can utilise sophisticated statistical methods and machine learning concepts
· Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts simply and clearly
- Ability to work under pressure
• Experience within Subscription/Publishing or a similar sector would be desirable
What will the Audience Analyst get in return:
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Audience Analyst position
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning online publisher
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
- A chance to really develop yourself personally and professionally
Package: 30-36k, plus benefits
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Audience Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and LinkedIn