Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a FTSE 100 listed company in Bristol, in their recruitment of an Accountant. The position will pay up to £35,000 + benefits and will offer the successful candidate a chance to join a friendly, supportive and progressive team in a role leading to many career and development opportunities. Study support can be available for a candidate wanting to start or continue in their accounting studies.
- Ensure completion of assigned activities within a specified time period
- Provides analytical business insight/ support
- Reconciling accounting sub-systems to the general ledger - investigating and resolving any issues
- Ensure reconciliations and controls are performed to a high standard of accuracy
- Deliver VAT reports to Group tax to tight deadlines
- Supports senior members of the finance team and proactively partner with managers and key stakeholders
- Assist in the implementation of the Business Area's financial goals, and use strong knowledge of financial processes to deliver these goals
- Part qualified accountant with ambition to continue their studies (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- A proven track record of working well in a team - yet being comfortable to work independently
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally with solid systems experience and able to pick things up quickly
- Experience of working with accounting software
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.