Does this sound like you?
- Are you a Business Development or Sales professional looking for your next career step?
- Do you want a starting salary of £25k - £50k OTE
- Are you self-motivated, eager to make sales and meet forecasts?
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills?
Then read on...
As Business Developer you’ll responsible for generating new business and sales opportunities for the company. Your daily duties will include:
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- Cold calling to arrange meetings at customers’ premises
- Finding out what an organisation needs and work with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Client account management
We are an established and trusted property maintenance company offering a complete range of quality planned and reactive maintenance services. Their approach is refreshingly straightforward, with honest and practical advice on all aspects of facilities management.
- 28 days holiday
- Company car
- Company phone
- Company Ipad
- Other benefits