This cool company is a boutique, branding, strategy and creative digital agency with offices in London and Bangkok.
Their tight-knit team hails from all corners of the globe, combining years of experience working with leading global agencies and across a diverse range of industries, clients and challenges.
They work closely with boards and management teams to address critical business challenges through brand, for example by supporting the entry into new markets, communicating a new vision, growing sales, and attracting new audiences.
You’ll work on a range of internal and client projects, experiencing first-hand how brands are created and evolved.
Though no explicit background in business, marketing or brand strategy is required, you must have strong analytical skills, cultural knowledge, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills, as well as an inherent interest in the world of design, branding and marketing.
These guys care about the way you think and the way you add to projects. They want people who are natural collaborators and are open to giving and sharing their own ideas as well as incorporating others ideas into their own work.
You will be:
- A clear + analytical thinker
- Curious + determined to get to the heart of an issue
- A strong writer + researcher
- Collaborative + organized
- Energetic + proactive
- Digitally savvy + tech forward
- Passionate about brand + business
- Competitive research and business analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Brand positioning
- Client deliverable development (written and presentation form), including brand strategy framework
- New business approach formulation
- Developing insights and recommendations
- Creative ideation
- Project management and administration
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Demonstrated exceptional academic performance
- Research and analytic skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be preferable but is not required