Project Manager (ALM & FTP) (57735)
ALM & FTP Project Manager-Contract-London
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a Top Tier Bank for an experienced Project Manager to come on board and deliver a strategic ALM & FTP platform for a Transformation program. The main function of this role is to project manage the Inception, design and delivery of the Fund Transfer Pricing Project.
some of the main duties you will be involved in:
- working with Senior Stakeholders, business and tech teams to scope initiatives, establish governance and define solutions
- Define project roles and responsibilities
- liaise with different areas of the firm such as Technology and Treasury to identify risks, Milestones and dependencies
Skills/experience needed for the role:
- Project Management Experience within Financial services
- Ability to deliver in Matrix Management
- Experience in dealing with Senior level Stakeholders
- Strong background in working with Front to Back Projects
- Experience in ALM & FTP
if you feel you have the skills and experience for this Contract role based in Canary Wharf, then please send your CV over and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk