Graduate Content Marketing & Copywriter Executive
I'm currently recruiting for a 'Graduate Content Marketing & Copywriter Executive' at a leading Financial organisation based in the City of London.
You MUST have a journalism related degree and ideally 1 years industry related experience.
The role is paying £25K.
About the client -
A high-growth Financial Services company based in the City of London with a global workforce of 400 employees made up of local professionals across all capital markets disciplines in London, Beijing, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Madrid, Paris and Shanghai with more offices to come. The company are one of the global market makers and offer more than 500 financial products including FX, CFDs, Commodities, Equities and Indices.
Responsibilities will include:
As a talented copywriter & content marketing person you will be executing financial market related content and helping the marketing team to implement and drive successful content programs. You will gain valuable experience in researching industry issues, regulations, technology and trends relating to Financial Services and the Forex market.
You will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager to:
- Research and draft intelligent and engaging content to support the brand and product marketing strategies that can be optimised for SEO; (full training will be given for SEO)
- Create tailored content including blogs, case studies, emails, newsletters, brochures, and product fact sheets.
- Helping managing the company's social media profiles daily, including posting and sharing content; (full training will be given)
- Support the development of other content such as thought leadership pieces, interviews and product videos;
- Support the brand strategy including researching customer and competitor needs;
- Provide other marketing support as required.
- A passion for creative writing, technology and finance are essential with some relevant experience - an eloquent and succinct writer who is tech-savvy and knows what works well on the web.
- This role would suit law, business, or finance, journalism graduates as well with an interest in marketing and finance..
- Ability to do in-depth research, analysis and interest in/knowledge of new technologies and trends in financial services
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Able to manage and monitor social media channels. i.e. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube (full training can be given).
- This role requires a high level of creativity, storytelling skills, ambition, attention to details, and project management skills.
- Adobe Create Cloud and Photoshop (desirable but not necessary)
- Basic SEO skills (desirable but not necessary - full training will be given)
- Friendly outgoing person, strong team spirit, motivation and drive
- Independent, organised and result-oriented approach
- Solid educational background, particularly in marketing, writing, or finance related (law, finance, etc.).
- Most importantly… you like to have fun and get things done!
- You will be part of rapidly expanding marketing team
- You will be key part of a young and dynamic team
- Full Exposure: You will be working directly with experienced professionals and business people on diverse strategic and operational projects
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- You will be based in the City of London
- Fantastic training and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with superb career progression and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!