Our client, A highly successful Commercial Finance provider are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and professional individual to join their team based in Haywards heath, as a Project Manager.
This is a new position within the projects team and the successful candidate will be responsible for streamlining and improving internal processes within the bank and may include working on multiple projects at any one time.
• Identify demands and requirements, nature and content of assignments. Visualize opportunities and constraints to achieve the project results.
• Advise on the need to carry out feasibility studies.
• Elaborate upon arrangements, time aspects, and required resources.
• Plan the components of the project.
• Ensure the use of time and budget registration tools. Lay out a communication plan.
• Organise the approval of the project.
• Define the project process for the creation of the final result and the target implementation.
• Assess project risks and the effectiveness of the control measures formulated and set it if necessary during the course of the project.
• Provide operational guidance to the project team and manage the IT project manager. Meet regularly with the team on the division of work, the quality and timeliness of production/services to be delivered.
• Ensure the closure of projects for all stakeholders, including project documentation, closure materials, and the definition of potential follow-up activities and handing the project over to the business.
The role requires extensive experience within project management (ideally working to Prince 2 methodologies), solid organisational skills and the ability to lead a team of people effectively to achieve personal and company goals.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, excellent bonus potential and a range of additional benefits.