Procurement Process Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Assistant to become a vital part of the support within the Procurement Operations team. You will provide hands on support to users of the purchase to pay (P2P) system. You will also provide robust support to the Procurement Process Manager with regards to managing stakeholders or other teams within the business. The role requires a commercial understanding of terms of business and obtaining competitive supplier quotes.
The role needs to deliver concise communications and accurate administration as they will be liaising with internal stakeholders and suppliers on a global scale. The role requires managing and switching workloads between inputting master data and managing the UK Corporate card programme.
Procurement Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Assess new suppliers globally to ensure they meet internal standard assessment criteria and legislative requirement. This includes contacting and working with new suppliers if additional information is required
- Manage daily queries that come to the OTRS ticket systems responding to queries and ensure SLA's are met
- Collating and creating spend analysis reports on spend.
- Entering and maintaining existing supplier information into the internal purchase to pay (P2P) system.
- Managing the Corporate Card programme chasing debts, processing applications, supporting end users
- Expedite purchase orders that need moving proactively obtain missing vendor detail and enter into the Oracle system
- Review and source low value purchase requests carry out procurement 'Wise Man' checking.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years administrative experience within a purchasing environment
- Confident in Excel and data manipulation
- Experience of working with an Oracle's e Procurement system
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve
- The gravitas to communicate and influence at various levels of an organisation
If you are determined and feel that you have the required skill set please do get in touch at