Senior Room Manager
A career with Busy Bees is buzzing with potential
Post: Senior Room Manager
Location: Blackmore Cresent, Woking, GU21 5NZ
Contract: Full Time
Salary:From £16,693 To £23,144 (subject to qualifications and experience)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Room Manager to be part of the Busy Bees family. This is an exciting opportunity to continue your career with a established and enterprising nursery team. A chance to show your leadership potential and to add creativity and inspiration in all activities within the nursery. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in the world of childcare, then Busy Bees is the place for you. Our Senior Room Manager has a duty of care for all children and is responsible, in the Room Managers, or Assistant Managers absence, for the overall management within the room. We pride ourselves on progressing our staff through our settings. Most of our Nursery managers and Area Managers started as practitioners at our nurseries and developed their careers by joining our extensive Training and Management Programmes.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team!