Service Engineer – Electrical (catering/bakery equipment)
£31,000 to £37,000. OTE £40,000 to £43,000 + Overtime + Mercedes Van w/tools + Pension + Benefits + 34 Days Holiday
08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday for 3 weeks, 10:00am to 20:00 for one week
One in 4 weekend on call rota
Service Engineer is required for a nationwide supplier of catering and bakery equipment. The company can offer a competitive salary, generous overtime, a fully expensed Mercedes van and comprehensive training and development.
The service engineer role will be suitable for any maintenance engineer from ANY background who has a strong electrical knowledge and has worked on 3 phase and single phase electrical equipment or machinery. The service engineer role will service and maintain ovens, microwaves, fryers and other large catering equipment and therefore experience maintaining these machines would be very beneficial, but that experience is NOT a necessity.
The Service Engineer will need to have a strong understanding of electrical and mechanical maintenance, but an electrical qualification is essential. Ideally candidates will hold COMCAT or other commercial gas certificates, however this is NOT a necessity.
The company are well established and look to invest in their staff providing them with a generous salary with overtime opportunities. They also provide candidates with a Mercedes van fully stocked with tools and provide uniform with boots.
* Service maintenance of ovens, microwaves, fryers and other catering equipment used in supermarkets and other commercial environments
* Live in Birmingham who can get to the clients sites within an hour
* Flexible to work the 1 in 4 weekend on call rota
* Experienced maintenance engineer from ANY background
* Hold an electrical qualification and preferably the 17th edition. COMCAT or GAS Safe desired but not essential
* Hold a full UK driving licence and live in Birmingham