- Opportunity to work for a start-up healthy drinks brand in the UK
- Sensational career progression opportunities
- An ideal role for an individual who has a passion for food and drink
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to build a strong brand presence in the UK for this start up drinks brand. The aim of this role is to raise awareness through the media to create excitement and engagement around the brand. The successful candidate will regularly work with journalists to write articles on this new and exciting product portfolio. You will write press releases, engage with bloggers and PR agencies to support with development of a local PR strategy and work closely with the Marketing Manager in the UK to align brand promotions.
Responsibilities for the position of Communications Manager include:
- Implement a PR and communications strategy for the UK market
- Work with journalists and bloggers to raise brand awareness
- Manage press releases and articles to create excitement around the product portfolio
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in communications and PR in an agency or FMCG environment
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure and demonstrate initiative in solving problems
- Have a strong grasp of social media and engaging bloggers and key influences
- Be passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and can get behind the brand
The Company: Already well-established across Europe, this brand's concept is quite unique - a soft drink to relax you! The idea is that you drink it in replacement of alcohol and it's made with natural, herbal ingredients. Having successfully launched into the UK market in 2016, this company have a strong start-up feel to them, whilst being backed by a larger organisation.
The Package for Brand Manager:
- Salary: £45-50,000
Location: The position of Communications Manager is home-based with occasional travel to Europe.