We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to work with the Store Manager and deputise in their absence
Your role is to assist in developing, leading and managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets are not just achieved, but exceeded.
- Food Retail Experience
- Process and Compliance Management style
- Customer and Service Focus
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.