Health and Safety Coordinator, Liverpool Street, £30-35k
A highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. A distinctive supportive and welcoming culture making this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team. As a member of the Facilities team, you will be ensuring the safe running of the office and their regional locations and assisting in all health and safety and environmental related activities.
Reporting to the Head of Facilities, Property and Customer service , you will be responsible for the implementation, communication and coordination of all health, safety and environmental aspects working with the facilities management team at all premises across the London area.
- H&S reporting for BPP
- Reporting Accident Stats
- Advising staff and training CSA teams
- CSR - work with stakeholders to develop CSR policies and procedures
- Risk assessments
- Controlling all environmental matters
- Reviewing internal HSE policies and practices
- Providing written reports on HSE data
Knowledge, skills and experience required for role
- Ideally educated to degree-level in Environmental, CSR and/or H&S, however applications from candidates with appropriate and relevant work experience or other equivalent qualifications will also be considered.
- previous experience of H&S responsibilities at intermediate level within an office environment, preferably in education or retail
- ISO14001 experience or willing to learn
- IOSH or NEBOSH Certificate (essential)
- Experience of undertaking a diverse range of tasks including facilities management and monitoring legal, technical and regulatory information
- A proactive approach to workload and areas of responsibility
- A 'hands-on' approach to work
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Able to make clear, concise decisions