Four Recruitment are currently looking for a Billings Assistant to join a well established legal company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be joining a large Finance team on a permanent basis and report daily to the Financial Controller. There is full study support on offer should you wish to take your studies further.
The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well under pressure and have attention to detail. Experience in billings or a similar role is of preference as you will need to come in and hit the ground running within a demanding but dynamic atmosphere. You must be able to work well within a large team and can manage your own workload.
Your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Process daily Sales Invoice Billing for office banking - Manchester.
- Process daily Sales Invoice Billing for Transfers from Client to Office - Manchester.
- Prepare and present monthly fee earner target performance reports.
- Maintaining VAT records.
- Liaising with the finance team, internal customers, the bank and suppliers.
- Assisting with the cash flow forecast.
We are looking for someone who is professional with a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude, excellent communication skills and who also has strong Excel skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you feel you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for this role - please send your CV through to for immediate consideration.