One of our most prestigious clients requires a Development Accountant to join the finance team in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company renowned for committing to developing staff and investing in a well-trained motivated workforce. They are currently undergoing a period of change and require an experience accountant to help control the day to day activities of their development subsidiary.
- Control the day to day development subsidiaries
- Produce KPIs and Management Reports
- Consolidate the management and statutory accounts for the group
- Ensure consolidated data is accurate and easy to review
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Produce annual financial accounts, budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Develop strong working relationships with partners
- Support stakeholders' decision making on actions to be taken
- Deputise for manager when required
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualifications and skills:
- CCAB qualified (or equivalent) and above
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Outstanding business partnering and customer service skills
- Experience in construction and/or residential property development
Please contact Boston Hale as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.