Territory Sales Specialist- Healthcare
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record.
The individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and practice development in the west midlands, as well as proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, in the area of:
- Manage territory base
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases
- Work qualified contracts to drive more cases
- Manage accounts in assigned territory
- Report back to Regional Manager with all assigned reports.
- Consult with Sales & Marketing Manager on Implementation of objectives and sales budgets
- Maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or medical equipment.
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Demonstrated leadership
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Capacity to manage budgets and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pride in excelling and self-directed individual.
- Computer knowledge is required.