Data Scientist | E-Commerce
£65,000 + Benefits
I'm currently working with a global e-commerce brand who are in the process of transforming their analytics team in the UK. They are looking for Data Scientists to join a growing team whose sole purpose will be to harness the power of their data through the use of cutting-edge technologies and methodologies. This will also include having a free reign in exploring new areas of potential revenue and profit for the company, and having a direct say in strategic business decisions.
THE ROLE - DATA SCIENTIST
You will be:
- Acting as the resident experts on all areas of advanced analytics within the business
- Utilising your knowledge of machine learning, time series modelling and online learning to derive insight from huge data sets
- Creating bespoke visualisations and presenting insights to senior stakeholders within the company worldwide
WHO YOU ARE - DATA SCIENTIST
To be considered you must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline (statistics, machine learning, mathematics)
- Experience in hypothesis testing, time series analysis, bayesian analysis.
- Extensive experience in Python (plus SQL for database manipulation work)
SALARY DETAILS - DATA SCIENTIST
£65,000 + comprehensive package
HOW TO APPLY
For full details of the role and how to apply, please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. Or for more details please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Advanced analytics, Data science, Analysis, Machine learning, Algorithms, Bayesian, statistics, Statistical Modelling, Probabilistic modelling, Computational Statistics, Data Analysis, Machine learning algorithms, data mining, Classification, Maximum likelihood estimation, Hidden Markov models, Bioinformatics, algorithmic coding, R, Python, C, C#, C++, Pig, Hive, Hadoop, Mahout, Map/Reduce, SAS, SQL, Spark, HiveQL, MongoDB, Personalisation, Allocation, Recommendation systems, app, e-commerce, insight, hypothesis testing, D3, tableau