Customer Service Assistant - Sales / Insurance
Bright Blue are working with a leading insurance organisation who are seeking a sales order processing assistant to join their vibrant team in South Woodford.
Processing customer orders in accordance with set priorities, established guidelines and to meet agreed service levels.
- Process all orders on a daily priority basis referring any non-routine enquiries to the appropriate section.
- Process all invoices, credit sales and refunds in line with current regulations.
- Action all non-bundled items, including web order reconciliations, on a daily priority basis in line with agreed service standards.
To undertake administration in support of the sales processing function.
- To prepare requests for processing as appropriate.
- To key data from source documents on to the database in line with agreed service standards.
- To agree control figures with bundle totals, investigate any discrepancies and bring any unresolved queries to the attention of the Team Leader, Sales Processing.
Other general customer service duties as required.
- To sort and distribute incoming post and dispatch outgoing post as required.
- To assist with responses to incoming communications or refer to team leader or other customer service teams as appropriate
- To refer any nonstandard Key Account processing or requirements for additional information to Key Account team
To build appropriate professional knowledge through in the house development programme.
- To support own development through the Knowledge First competency framework.
- To keep up to date with current developments by regularly checking the intranet and internal communications
- Proven experience within a sales processing environment
- Excellent data entry experience
- Have a flexible approach both to the type of work undertaken and working hours as required to meet team objectives and ultimately customer needs.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit an application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue Recruit website.