French Speaking EMEA Credit Controller
The role, French Speaking EMEA Credit Controller, is looking for a Credit Controller with 3 years experience working on a French ledger, based in South West London.
The client are a worldwide IT recruitment company who are growing massively and therefore the accountancy team are growing.
Since the role is based in South West London candidates must be able to commute to this location.
The French Speaking EMEA Credit Controller role will involve:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Managing French ledger
- Dealing with complex queries
- Responsible for cash collection targets set by management by phone calls, emails and weekly statements
- Preparing accounts for litigation/external collection agencies
- Reconciling payments on customer accounts
- Handling external and internal queries
- Reviewing of debts for funding cases
- Checking all invoices settled to ledger
The successful French Speaking EMEA Credit Controller will have:
- 3 years experience in Credit Control (accountancy)
- Feel comfortable working in a sales driven environment
- Fluency in French
- Liaised with staff at all levels
The successful French Speaking EMEA Credit Controller will join the company on a permanent basis, based in South West London.
£30000 depending on experience.
Please do not apply if you do not have the above, your application will not be considered (accountancy).