Clinical Ward Manager
Domus are currently recruiting for a dedicated Clinical Ward Manager to join their fantastic team at their state-of-the-art locked rehabilitation service near Redhill, Surrey.
They are paying between £37,500 and £43,500 for the right candidate.
- Be actively responsible and accountable for the leadership and guidance of the clinical staff team on the ward.
- Ensuring the delivery of the highest standards of clinical care in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Supervising the nursing staff and keeping care plans and nursing records up to date.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered nurse (RMN) with management experience within a Personality Disorder, Mental Health or Learning Disability setting.
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- A good understanding of the latest developments within the mental health field.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database